*Barambah Bush Caravan Park
'The peaceful place to stay'
* Modern, air-conditioned, well-appointed cabins
* Clean kitchen and laundry
* Powered sites among tall gums
* Shady tent sites
* Camp fire and BBQ area
* Scenic bushland setting
* Over 100 different species of wildlife
* Bush walks
* Peaceful, quiet, relaxing and friendly atmosphere
* Sunset checkout available
To book please call (07) 4168 1085
*Murgon RV 48hr Free Camp
The Murgon Free Camping Ground is located in a quiet area in Krebs Street.... just a short walk from the local shops. It is owned & managed by the South Burnett Regional Council.....offering a 48 hour free stay.
Please Note: At present, due to COVID the amenties block is being left unlocked so picking up a key is not necessary at present.
The Visitor Information Centre is located right in the middle of town on the wide median strip that divides the main street.
Opening hours: 9.00am to 2.00pm Monday to Friday; 9.30am to 1.00pm Saturday (Closed Sundays and public holidays).
Phone: 07 4189 9387
Other Facilities close by include: