Murgon RV Camping Ground - FREE 48hr STOPOVER
The Murgon Camping Ground is located in a quiet area in Krebs Street.... just a short walk from the local shops. It is owned & managed by the South Burnett Regional Council.....offering a 48 hour free stay.
A $10 Fee is to be paid at the Visitor Information Centre in Lamb Street, Murgon for your key to the Showers & Toilets if needed. (Fee is reimbursed on return of key).
Murgon's Visitor Information Centre is located right in the middle of town on the wide median strip that divides the main road. email@example.com
Opening hours: 9.00am to 4.00pm Monday to Friday; Saturday and Sunday 9.30am to 1.00pm and public holidays except on Market Days (2nd Sunday of month) when the Centre opens 9.00am to 1.00pm; Closed Good Friday, ANZAC morning, Christmas and Boxing Days. Arrangement can be made for the return of key if Centre is closed on your departure....ask about this at time of payment/collection of your key.
Phone: 07 4168 3864
- RV Friendly
- 48 hours free stay
- Dump point
- No Powered sites
- Hot Showers & Toilets (Keys needed...from the VIC)
- Concrete slab sites
- Dog allowed but must be kept restrained and owners to clean up after them
- New Laundromat & Dog Wash in town
- Supa IGA opposite the Caravan Park
- Target Country; Mitre 10; Visitor Information Centre; Banks; Pharmacy, Coffee Shops/Cafes, RSL & much much more